Wednesday, September 19, 2012

IncrEDIBLE Delights!




I am excited to say I will be playing for the new restaurant "IncrEDIBLE Delights" at the Atascocita Country Club, which has just recently re-opened! I will be playing tomorrow night, Thursday September 20th from 5:30pm to 9:00pm-ish.
EDIT---also will be playing next thursday, September 27th, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
    You do not need to be a member to dine there, and it's a beautiful place overlooking the lake. If you need more convincing, they also won 2 awards at the recent "Tasting the Town" event I played at last week! They won BEST ENTREE, and RESTAURANT MOST-LIKELY TO BE VISITED!
     Family friendly!! Bring the kids too!!

     I'm still learning more and more songs since having upgraded my equipment to include the Bose compact tower, and the vocalist harmonizer pedal. I would love to see familiar faces at my first time playing there---they may even ask me back next week! If you're not familiar with the area, here is a map in Humble--zoom in or out as needed:

The address is:
IncrEdible Delights @ Atascocita Country Club
20114 Pinehurst Dr.
Atascocita, TX 77346

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: