Monday, September 24, 2012

IncrEDIBLE Delights--Double dose of Samantha Fox- Thursday 9-27-12 & Friday 9-28-12


I am going back to IncrEDIBLE Delights this thursday, September 27th, and friday September 28th, 2012 both nights from 7pm-10pm. It was my first time seeing the place last week, and I have to say, this place really has a great atmosphere for relaxing after a rough day. The panoramic view of the lake and beautiful greens is serene, and the bartenders are the sweetest. The chef's just earned 2 awards at the "Tasting the Town" event 2 wks ago, and I really believe this place is soon going to be a local favorite. Please come out and support me--even if you just want to have  a drink at the bar :)

IncrEDIBLE Delights
20114 Pinehurst Dr.
Humble, TX 77346



And look what I got for you--coupons! Use them!



If you want to make a request, leave a comment and maybe I can learn it by Thursday or Friday!

www.facebook.com/samanthafoxlivemusic

No comments: