Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Trying out my Harmony Pedal

Harmonizer Sampler

 This is a little bit of a few songs I just learned and am trying to get accustomed to the harmonizer pedal. It was recorded with my camera so the sound quality is heavily diminished. I know I'm flat in parts of it, but wanted to hurry up and get a sample up..But you get the idea of the difference the pedal makes. The Bose sounds so much clearer than this camera makes it seem.

 *"Yes It Is" -The Beatles
*"I'm Not Your Toy" -La Roux
*"Pontoon" -Little Big Town
 *"Rum & Coca Cola" -The Andrews Sisters
*"Dani California" -Red Hot Chili Peppers
*"American Girls" -Weezer
*"Don't Turn Around" -Ace of Base...
*"Don't Do Me Like That" -Tom Petty
*"Goodnight Sweetheart Goodnight" -The Mcguire Sisters
*"Breaking the Girl" -Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: