Monday, October 29, 2012

Novemba Gigs!

Sorry to all those who check this for updates...I got caught up with Facebook, and forgot there are still those special people (of which I was just a few months ago) that do not use Facebook. I went on a last minute vacation to see family in California, acquired this new beauty:
And have now returned to Texas! Here are my upcoming gigs for the month, but I am sure there will be more, so keep on the lookout; I will work to keep this updated :)

(Tonight, Monday October 29th----My return to Cafe du Bois-Town Ctr Kingwood       6:30pm-9:30pm)
 *Classy & intimate dining. As always on monday nights Cafe has half-priced wines, I recommend the escargot.

-Thursday, November 1st            @Chimichurri's-King's Harbor Kingwood MAP        6pm-9pm

-Monday, November 5th             @Cafe du Bois-Town Ctr Kingwood MAP          6:30pm-9:30pm

-Tuesday, November 6th             @Last Concert Cafe-Houston MAP                     8:00pm-8:30pm
    *I'm opening for rocker Charity Ann at the 'Where the Girls Are' concert series. Proceeds go to Women's Domestic Violence shelters

-Sunday, November 11th             @Cuchara- Houston(brunch) MAP                          12pm-3pm
     *subbing for the wonderful Lois Albez

-Monday, November 12th            @Cafe du Bois-Town Ctr Kingwood MAP         6:30pm-9:30pm

-Saturday, November 17th          @Chelsea Wine Bar-El Lago (Kemah) MAP            8pm-12am
     *duo performance with the awesome BJ Mizell for the first time---wines on the water...

-Monday, November 19th           @Cafe du Bois-Town Ctr Kingwood MAP           6:30pm-9:30pm

-Saturday, November 24th        @Berryhill Grill-Market St. The Woodlands MAP     8pm-11pm

-Sunday, November 25th            @Cuchara-Houston (brunch) MAP                              12pm-3pm

-Monday, November 26th            @Cafe du Bois-Town Ctr Kingwood MAP         6:30pm-9:30pm
I'd love to see  you!!

No comments: